Fractional ownership is a cost-effective way to own your dream home Up North – it’s not a timeshare. You own your share of the condo and use it on the allocated amount of weeks per year that you choose.
Fractional ownerships are so popular because many people don’t have enough time to truly enjoy a second home for the majority of the year. With a fractional ownership, you’re only paying for the number of weeks you use!
And why “work yourself to the bone” on your Up North getaway? Your time is valuable. With fractional ownership, all upkeep is taken care of; that means you won’t spend any time mowing the lawn, raking, painting or fixing up your home. You don’t even have to make the beds when you leave!
Plus, you have additional flexibility with the condo rental and trading programs, allowing you the opportunity to make additional income via renting out your condo if it’s unused or trading your weeks with other owners.
Still have questions about Sunset Shores ownership? Contact our friendly management team today
Let us help you experience the best that “Up North” has to offer…
Now Available - Newly Renovated
2 bedroom 2 bathroom 998 sq. foot condominium
Own your piece of Sunset Shores Resort!
- Beautiful waterfront 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom fully furnished, deeded, fractional condominiums.
- Your family can purchase only the amount of time they will use; 1/8 ownership gets you (6 weeks/year) 1/4 ownership get you (13 weeks/year), or a full unit gives you year round deeded ownership
- Clubhouse with owners lounge, pool, hot tub, exercise room, private boat docks, sandy beach with a sunning area, sand volleyball courts.
- Worldwide travel opportunities – www.intervalworld.com
- Rental income opportunity with our full time management team.
- Cadillac area activities: Fred Meyer trail system, hiking, biking, down hill skiing (Caberfae Peaks, Crystal Mountain.) world class salmon fishing, access to two all sports lakes (Lake Cadillac, Lake Mitchell), Eight area golf courses.
- Just one hour from 3 Casino's, 1- Manistee, 2-Traverse City
- Wine Country just an hour away in Grand Traverse County
- Incredible dining options with: Hermann's European Cafe, Clam Lake Beer Company, Timbers, Lakeside Charlie's, Cheryl's Landing.